The call for papers for PanSIG 2017 has not yet opened. This page currently contains the call for papers for our most recent conference.
Innovations in Education
The call for papers is now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted!
You are invited to take part in the 15th Japan Association for Language Teaching's PanSIG Conference by putting in a presentation proposal relating to the conference theme or to the particular interests of any of JALT’s Special Interest Groups (SIGs). Presentations in Japanese are warmly encouraged. For more information about JALT SIGs and their areas of interest, please refer to jalt.org/main/groups under the SIG listing.
Deadline: February 7th, 2016
Proposals must be submitted by February 7, 2016. Notification of final acceptance of a proposal will be sent via email by mid-March, 2016.
Submitting a Proposal
- PRESENTER INFORMATION: Name, affiliation (academic institution or business), email address, telephone number for first speaker and other speakers.
- TITLE: No more than 50 characters including spaces
- FORMAT: Presentation (25 minutes, including 5 minutes of Q and A), Interactive poster session (45 Minutes including Q and A) or SIG Forum (90 Minutes).
- SHORT SUMMARY: No more than 100 words or 150 characters. This will appear in the conference handbook and also be read as part of the selection process for the conference.
- KEYWORDS: Please list 2-4 keywords to classify your presentation.
- NOTES: Please indicate any special requests you have for your presentation.
Number of Presentations Per Person
Each person may only appear in two presentation proposals, whether as individual or co-presenter. Presentation submissions exceeding the maximum limit will be automatically deleted.