Welcome to PanSIG 2021
To attend the conference, you must do two things:
1. Join Eventzil.la: before you can register. This means you must first make an account on the eventzil.la site, which is where the conference will be held, and make sure you joined the PanSIG 2021 "event space" (pansig2021.eventzil.la). If you have attended a conference on eventzil.la before, you can use the same account, but you do need to join the PanSIG2021 eventspace. If you submitted a presentation, you probably already did this.
2. Get a Ticket: You pay by getting a "Ticket," which means you can attend the entire conference. The deadline is April 15th, 2021 for presenters.
- JALT Members: 3,500 yen
- non-JALT Members: 5,000 yen
- students: free (either JALT student members, or full-time students with proof of student status, such as a valid student ID)
- SIG Sponsored: This is only for special guests invited by a SIG.
If you have co-presenters, note that co-presenters must:
- First, join the Eventzil.la and the PanSIG2021 event space (pansig2021.eventzil.la)
- Later, you will be able to add them to your presentation. (Note: This function will be enabled by mid April, 2021 at the latest.)