To attend the conference, you must do two things:
1. Join Edzil.la: before you can register. This means you must first make an account on the Edzil.la site and make sure you joined the PanSIG 2022 "event space" (https://pansig2022.edzil.la/). If you have attended a conference on Edzil.la or Eventzil.la before, you can use the same account, but you do need to join the PanSIG2022 event space. If you submitted a presentation, you probably already did this.
2. Get a Ticket: You pay by getting a "Ticket," which means you can attend the entire conference.
Presenter Deadline: June 15 (Non-presenter: June 27 for pre-registration)
Registration for presenters will be open May 11th-June 15th. The deadline for non-presenters to pre-register for the "early bird discount" is June 27th.
If you have co-presenters, note that co-presenters must:
- First, join the Eventzil.la and the PanSIG2022 event space (https://pansig2022.edzil.la/)
- As a presenter you can go to your session and click "invite co-presenters" then send the invitation URL to your co-presenters.
|In-Person Conference in Nagano|
|JALT members||7,500 yen||9,500 yen|
|Non-JALT members||9,500 yen||11,500 yen|
|Students (JALT members)*||500 yen||500 yen|
|Students (non-JALT members)**||2,500 yen||2,500 yen|
|Limited Online Option (only four plenary live streams and SIG forums live streams)|
|Online presenters||7,500 yen||N/A|
|JALT members||3,500 yen||N/A|
|Non-JALT members||5,500 yen||N/A|
|Students (JALT members)*||500 yen||N/A|
|Students (non-JALT members)**||2,500 yen||N/A|
* Students (JALT members) are either JALT student members, or JALT members who are full-time students with proof of student status, such as a valid student ID.
** Students (non-JALT members) must be full-time students with proof of student status, such as a valid student ID.